mercredi 28 juillet 2010

Piece of Art

On the 6th of July, I wrote an article about the Buck Twins who came to Paris to share their magic with us for a few days. I made a video to show you how card flourishing can be an art and what you can do with it is amazing. It is not about the moves, it's about what you can do with them : open a new perception of a deck of cards.
Xtreme Card Manipulation (XCM) is a new skill that have been largely developped by the Bucks brothers, since they invented their own moves, and many other famous magicians.

This video is about a guy who wanted to make you discover his universe. Let yourself step in it ... and watch carefully.

Performed by: JeremyT. - Directed By- Huron Low of The Virts

The other day I met a cool guy in the magic bar I go often and I asked him his name after a while. It was Dimitri. Then I remembered I watched that nice Opera video with him almost dancing with the cards and he was actually standing in front of me. It was really weird ! Anyway, check his video because he's got some talent : Opera
If you want to learn more about XCM and card manipulation, learn some moves, see that kind of art videos, you surely wanna go to.

Aucun commentaire: