jeudi 1 avril 2010

Human Flight, soon in 3D

Here is the trailer for an interesting and breath-taking movie coming out this summer.
I have talked to you about skydiving because I love and practice this sport myself. You will find more explanations : here and can watch me here as well.
I had also posted something about the changing of practice for people base jumping and flying with wingsuits. It used to be to get thrills and jumping low in altitude as far away from the cliff as possible. Now it is more the highest point of a mountain and the closest to the cliff as possible. I named that video "The Crazyest of All".

Redbull is now bringing wingsuits and skydiving to the big screen in 3D with its Red Bull Air Force. It is going to be a nice discovery movie for the people not knowing this sport really well. I can tell you already, people there are passionate and really nice.

If you want to know more about the movie : humanflight3dmovie.com/

Aucun commentaire: