jeudi 25 mars 2010

Dynamo World, Soon Online



If you havn't heard of this talented English magician, you sure will ... sooner than you think.
He has kept on becoming more and more famous thanks to his passion for magic since he was a child and his numerous surprising videos on Internet.
I had posted many of his tricks such as the one where he picks up a mobile phone through a TV screen (click here) or the one where he changes people's facebook status by waving his hand on their computer screen (click here). He even made an amazing professional video : his Showreel 2010.

He has a new website coming up and here is a video from a few days ago of Dynamo performing in aid of Sport Relief for Robbie Williams, Davina Mccall & James Corden. Enjoy !


Many magicians have influenced me throughout the years, I have been performing. They have made me understand more about magic, more about others and more about myself.
Dynamo is one of them and I had the chance to meet him once when I was in London. It was for Xavier's birthday, my street magician accomplice and dear friend. The encounter was really interesting, and I can tell you that Dynamo is very talented and open about his art and passion for Street Magic.
I think he pushed Magic a step further and I am glad to write about this cool magician who is going to go far and beyond. Thank you for the inspiration, mate !

Aucun commentaire: