mardi 9 février 2010

Magic Tuesday : Pen Spinning Contest 2010

I used to be kind of bored in class sometimes when I was younger. Luckily, I had some friends teaching me some pen spinning tricks to pass the time. I don't believe these tricks are useful in themselves but when I discovered what you could do with a bicycle deck, I knew I hadn't been practicing in vain...
I was a bit angry not to have discovered cards before because I spent hours and hours practicing some stuff with my pen. In the end, it is all worthy.

Nowadays, you have contests and Asians are great at it. This Pen Spinning competition has been won by 14-year old Eugene Wong, crowned Hong Kong's 2010 pen spinning champ. Have a look !



This article is not about magic in itself but it is a great example of taking something simple to a whole new level (that's the magic part actually).
Do you now think you are dexterous enough ?

Aucun commentaire: