mardi 27 octobre 2009

Magic Tuesday : Special Cyril Takayama !


It was the first Magic Tuesday and it was in April 2009. It has been about 6 months now that I am doing articles every week. In that first Magic Tuesday, you saw Cyril Takayama, a Asian street magician, that ate hamburgers out of the menu on the street. You can still watch it : here.
Here is a commercial he just made and also an interview about how he invents and creates magic tricks. He gives really good tips and if you think it is cheesy. Think again ! It is simply the truth...




As I was telling you before, it has been 6 months now that this blog is online and I wish to thank everyone that has read these lines or previous articles. This blog has helped me show you the magic that I love and the magic that I do. There will be more and it is not going to stop so soon. At first it was for my intership report and you guys have really helped me get a good grade. It has become a lot bigger than that and it makes me really happy to share it with all of you. Keep telling your friends about it if you like it and share the links. Thank you !

Smile, Enjoy and Have Fun !

Aucun commentaire: