mercredi 3 juin 2009

Art of Cards Photo Contest

Ellusionist has just announced the results of the Art of Cards Photo Contest and there were some really nice pics. I don't understand how cards can be so addictive but I think what drives me crazy about them, its the mystery and wonder it involves : 1 deck made of 52 cards = loads of possibilities.

And once again, the limit is only our imagination...

These are the one I liked that were in the finals but that didn't make it. Anyhow, I still wanted to put some because, for the 3 first places, I like the second one best and I think the other are a bit too much or something is missing. Have a look and let me know...




RESULTS :
3rd place - Untitled by Yukob

2nd place - Be Different, Be Magic by Martin-zz

1st place - Pure Elements by Blackwater

Aucun commentaire: