lundi 4 mai 2009

Qu'est-ce qu'il se passe dans l'espace ?

Que faisiez-vous le dimanche 12 avril dernier ?
What were you doing on sunday, April 12th ?

Je ne sais pas ce que vous faisiez et je ne me souviens pas non plus mais pendant ce temps, il se passait ça :
I don't know what you were doing and I don't remember what I was doing either however during this time, that happened :


Si vous continuez de penser que le son n'est pas bon ou que l'image n'est pas nette, que çette vidéo n'a rien d'exceptionnelle, je voulais simplement vous poser une dernière question :
If you still think that the quality of the sound and the video isn't good or magic enough, I just wanted to ask you a simple question :

D'où vient cette vidéo ?
Where does this video come from ?

1 commentaire:

TMBW a dit…

If you want to know more and be there when it happens, you should check the nasa website because you may see a spacewalk happening live next time :
http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/index.html