samedi 25 avril 2009

This is were it all started ...

Hi everyone !

I have read and experienced a few things in my life and I can't stop wanting to know more about others and myself. On this blog, I will try to help you discover stuff that you don't know existed yet or stuff you have maybe never thought of. For you some stuff, I will post here often, might be obvious or clever and for some others it might be magic.

For me, it is something I want to share with you because it keeps me intrigued. I know you will like it if you give it a chance and share this excitment with me.

This blog will be a way for me to keep you updated on what I think is amazing and stunning in our everyday lives. As a magician, people have told me many times that magic doesn't exist and yet I see it happening almost everyday.

I will try to show you people that keep doing unbelievable things for what they love, I will share my passions and hobbies about magic and how its used everywhere, I will try to give you simple techniques you can use on different situations for different purposes.

You just need to start believing ... or not

1 commentaire:

Unknown a dit…

Yeah! I'm your fan. Keep going!